Tuesday, November 6, 2012

No Influence - so could we have a confluence?

No matter what happens in today's election, my vote has no influence on the out comes or in what will happen after the election.  What I'd really like as issues in the election are help for the homeless; care for the sick and disabled; mental health care; community centers that are magnets for the community and create great places to come together; no hungry Americans; good education for all and all ages; a society that celebrates all its citizens; for these things and more, I be happy to pay taxes.  The things I don't want to pay for are:  war and weapons.  That adds up to a healthy country - I think.  If we could come together in a confluence of desire for a healthy America, we'd all be happier I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment