Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's Very Odd

Some days it feels like you just can't catch your breath.  This is the season of too much and too little time.  Lately, everything has piled on to make this year especially jam packed. My days aren't filled with Christmas merriment, rather just daily hum drum and odd awful occurrences that keep me running from 4 am to  6pm.  It's everything from family problems to a skunk spraying my front door.  From finding my truck gas needle on empty at the exact same time I left my purse with all credit cards, cash and AAA card in the desk back at the plant.  I only got my first Christmas lights up two days ago.  I went to try and buy a Christmas tree today and all the lots were gone - really - packed up and gone.

The only thing I can figure is that I'm being taught that people are what important.  It's not about the stuff.  It's not about the wrapping or the wrappers.  It's all about the family, friends, acquaintances and strangers.  Be nice.  Have hope.  Share joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment