Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Day Away

Yesterday I spent a lot of time on the road in my truck delivering.  It is the beginning edge of crab feed season mixed with early holiday season.  This is prime work time for us.  I actually enjoy my stretches on the roads driving.  I have discovered a variety of interesting talks available by CD and podcast.  With my CD player and my iPhone hooked to my radio, I have so much to listen to, I often don't want the trip to end.

Yesterday I listened to an entire program called:  First Thought Best Thought it was talks by four great writers about writing.  All different approaches, but all the same in that they view their art as play and exploration.  Such great insights!  


I stumbled on this CD at a website called Sounds True where they have all kinds of spiritual and other programs.  I am a discount junkie and so I tend to purchase when things are on clearance.  Fortunately for me, they send me discounts - so I can gift myself these great synchronistic presents.  I didn't write here yesterday, but I did have a great writing lesson.

I am so grateful for the time and the teachers that appeared.  I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment